Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Good Deals on Toys

Right now I'm running a toy drive for Beaverton's low-income and homeless youth, so I'm constantly on the lookout for good deals on toys to maximize our cash donations. I thought I'd share my findings with you.

Top 3 Deals This Week

1. Old Navy $10 for kids & toddlers packable jackets

2. Target $10 for family games like Apples to Apples, Glee, Life, Scrabble & more

3. Toys R Us 60% off PixOs and ChixOs activity sets

***Bonus: $2.99 for 100 piece creatology art set at Michaels!

If you don't have any kids on your list, consider grabbing something for a local toy drive or clothing drive. This year the need is immense and your donation will be greatly appreciated.

To find a toy drive near you:



*Deals listed are valid until 12/11/10

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...