Thursday, December 9, 2010

Feeling Special + More Free Printables


Birthday's really deserve their own week. I've been spoiled with a host of fun for about a month now, starting with David's early birthday surprise for me. The fun continued this week with a family dinner complete with a fox fur fashion show, birthday cards, free coffee from Starbucks and of course the showering of birthday wishes on Facebook - I definitely feel loads special.

Tonight, David and I are going to enjoy delicious world cuisine at Salvador Molly's, one of my favorites that I haven't been to in a long time.

But the joy is in the giving, so here are some more awesome free printables:

Bird Ornaments by Lisa Rupp

Holiday Gift Tags by Camilla Engman


I love printables. I'm in the process of making something awesome using the Owl Calendar - more info to follow once I finish.

Enjoy and have a great day! I know I will.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...