Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thai Beef Stir Fry

David and I LOVE Thai food. We could probably eat Pad Thai and Drunken Noodles everyday and not get sick of them. We finally had a chance to try making our own Thai deliciousness: Beef Stir Fry. Well, David actually made it. I took the pictures.


I came home from work to witness these freshly chopped veggies - peppers, carrots, garlic, and bamboo shoots. The curiosity got the best of me and not realizing what it was, I grabbed a bamboo shoot to taste. Let's just say bamboo shoots taste a lot better once they're cooked.


The sauce smelled so good, and so peanuty!


Action shot!

We were so excited to eat the stir-fry that we forgot to take a final shot.

For the recipe: Thai Beef Stir Fry

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...