Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Irresistible Timekeepers



It's still only October, but gorgeous 2011 calendars are starting to pop up and I simply can't ignore it. Currently we have an adorable calendar sent from David's Oma & Opa, which features cute critter illustrations with an inspirational fruit of the spirit verse. Even though most of our life is kept organized by Google Calendar, I still enjoy having a wall calendar to keep me in perspective of what day it is and what is to come.

Design Sponge featured this adorable canvas calendar that I am tempted to make. Who knows, maybe a lucky friend will get one for the holidays. Despite lack of time, I am feeling quite crafty...


Some more that grabbed my attention on Etsy:


A Bunch of Animals


Year In Food Photographs - Original Photos by Amelia Kay Photography

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...