Photo via My Kitchen by the Lake
Seriously, this pulled pork cannot be easier to make - a potluck favorite.
Easy Pulled Pork
makes 12 servings
16 oz. root beer
18 oz bottle of your favorite bbq sauce
3-4 lbs pork shoulder
1. Put pork shoulder into slow cooker and pour root beer to cover pork.
2. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours.
3. Drain pork & shred it with knife and fork - at this point you can also easily remove any bones or excess fat.
4. Return pork to crockpot - add bottle of your favorite bbq sauce, mix.
5. Cover and cook on low 1 hour.
Enjoy on mini buns, hoagie rolls, coleslaw or anything else! Makes delicious left overs.