Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another attempt to start blogging

For those that know me, I have a tendency to start many wonderful projects with great momentum, and then when times get slower and my interest dwindles, the project either dies or freezes in time. I don't usually like to go back and work with what I have but would rather start from scratch.

Well this is one of those cases. I think I've started several blogs and journals over the course of the last few years, and have either forgotten or abandoned most of them. Sure there are a few that I participate in, but none that are my personal space to just say whatever I feel like on whatever subject that could ever cross my mind (and there is definitely an eclectic collection of thoughts in there!).

So here it is. No expectations. No big promises or goals to make something bigger than what it actually is. I will take this at my own pace, and see where it goes. I place to pressure or promise that there will be much more than 3 entries per month, if that. If inspiration comes, it will get posted. If not, oh well.

I really hope to stay true this. If I stray for a period of time, this time, I will be back. Its part of my new phase in life (I'm learning follow through) and this is an exercise in that.

Let us see where it goes :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...