Sunday, May 30, 2010

I Will Trust

Beautiful song, captured my spirit today. I join Damita in her prayer of praise.


Lord you are faithful your love never ends
You've proven to be an infallible friend
Your my protector you cover my soul
New mercies and grace you unfold
Ooh my soul's been anchored in your word alone
You are my creator can't stand on my own
I'm depending on you to direct me each day
I trust you so lord have your way


You are my refuge and you are my fortress
My God in you I will trust

Verse 2:
In you there is no doubt or nothing unfair
For you are the righteous one none can compare
I am persuaded your my everything
You are the soon coming king
Your my perfect sacrifice you fill my space
When I deserved death Lord you stood in my place

My greatest love of all yes that's who you are
I will follow wherever you are


You are my refuge and you are my fortress
My God in you I will trust (over and over)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...