Monday, February 16, 2009

Almost insane, but not quite

There is strength in a man
A friend
A lover
Someone who is there to cover
You when you are low
Someone who can know
That you can do better
Whatever
The circumstance of life is
In craziness of winter
Hustle and bustle
He knows you have the muscle
To get through it.


And he never gives up. This is how I get through the craziness of life. With the faithful, loving, and enduring support and love from the love of life, David Knepprath. There have been times in the past couple months where I felt I was at the end of my rope - when I felt I had to give up on something and just fail. Yet God has given the amazing gift of a true friend, a true love - someone who, despite the craziness of his own life will sacrifice and do whatever he can to make life easier for me. Love. I am still comprehending the awesomeness of this blessing God has given me. Ahh! Overwhelming but amazing!

And by the way ... 116 days until I am married to the most wonderful man in the world. I have no idea how I scored with this one, but I'll take it! :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...